Among the proposed services our group offers:
1. Assessment of the Civil Aviation/Airline Authority structure and procedures (documental / remote); including :
- MCAA structure’s / organization chart and description, including job description, number of employees per department, qualifications, functional responsibilities, etc;
- Applicable laws and regulations in place ;
- Approved Manuals and internal procedures .
2. Auditing/ assessment in the field, the compliance with the existing procedures regulations, for all departments (local);
The audit assessment will cover the following areas:
- primary aviation legislation and civil aviation regulations (LEG);
- civil aviation organization (ORG);
- personnel licensing and training (PEL);
- aircraft operations (OPS);
- airworthiness of aircraft (AIR);
- aircraft accident and incident investigation (AIG);
- air navigation services (ANS);
- aerodromes and ground aids (AGA).
3. After the assessment, present report with recommendations and action plan for change/improvement, from Authority structure to procedures and manuals (remote);
4. Implementation of the action plan (local);
Final objective is to improve compliance with ICAO’s USOAP for the next audit.